Anova – the new name for DataOnline, Wikon, WESROC, iTank and ISA – is the global leader in remote monitoring of industrial assets, providing Industrial Internet of Things solutions that enable improvements in efficiency, safety, service, and profitability. We are seeking a Sales Operations lead with at least three years of experience to support the industrial gas team out of the New Providence, NJ headquarters.
The Anova sales team is searching for a Sales Operations rockstar to assist the global industrial gas team in areas including: sales reporting, management and tracking of opportunities in Salesforce.com, quota and key sales metric tracking, and lead tracking.
- Manage sales operations activities for DataOnline/Anova Industrial Gas sales team.
- Manage and track sales reporting, including sales pipeline, sales forecasts, sales metrics and quota attainment.
- Coordinate sales forecasts with individual salespeople
- Manage and track leads, including trade shows, web leads and other lead generation activities.
- Management and tracking of customer quotes
- Tracking, coordination and reporting of sales rep activities in Salesforce
- Coordinate sales and customer activities within our ERP system (Epicor)
- 3-5+ years of B2B sales operations or equivalent experience
- BS degree preferred
- Knowledge of MS/Excel required
- Knowledge of Salesforce, or equivalent CRM system preferred
- Knowledge of Epicor or equivalent ERP system preferred
- NJ/NY metro location required