Cellular Tank Monitor (CTM)
Propane, Chemicals, Fuels & Lubricants, Water & Waste Water, Other Industries
The CTM is extremely durable, intrinsically safe, and equipped with a fuel-resistant case for use in a wide range of applications. Designed with an intelligent back-up system that utilizes alternative networks and carriers, the monitor will continue communicating in areas where the LTE network has yet to be deployed or in the event of a network interruption.
- Magnetically mounted for easy installation
- Configurable dial scaling for horizontal tanks, vertical tanks, fuel oils, etc.
- Durable, fuel and chemical resistant case
- Communicates on Long-Term Evolution (LTE), the latest cellular network available, to protect against network obsolescence
- Available on AT&T and Verizon, with intelligent network and carrier back-up
- Compatible with all Rochester R3D small tank dials and Rochester and Taylor large tank dials
|Dimensions||180mm x 165mm x 102mm / 7.1” x 6.5” x 4.0”|
|Sensor & Gauge Input||Level (Rochester R3D small tank dials, Rochester large tank dials, Taylor large tank dials)|
|Power Inputs||Primary lithium battery|
|Battery Life||5+ years with daily reporting|
|Reporting Schedule||Daily typical, configurable|
|Temperature Range||-40° to 60°C / -40° to 140°F|
|International Protection Marking||Enclosure designed to meet IP68 (submersible) environmental requirements|