Young Gassers ’30 Under 30′ Class of 2020 – Daniel Libralato, Customer Success Analyst
The Young Gasses, in conjunction with the National Propane Gas Association and Canadian Propane Association, is very proud to introduce the Charter Members of our 30 Under 30 program.
Daniel was selected for this award as a result of his passion and drive for assisting customers in adopting and leveraging technology to enhance their business operations. At Anova, we recognize Daniel as a young pioneer in the industry, and a key influencer within the company!
Each of these young adults will receive a variety of assignments, perks and recognition within the propane industry for their participation.
- To invest in, engage and encourage young professionals working for companies directly involved in the propane gas industry who will be tasked to:
- Interact and coordinate on marketing and PR programs designed to improve the overall image and health of the industry;
- embed a younger and more vibrant point of view into industry trade associations;
- encourage other young persons, both professional and technical, to choose careers paths in the propane gas industry;
- create liaisons and alliances between NPGA, CPA, State, Provincial and YG Trade Associations.
- faithfully represent our industry to the national and international propane consumer through social and emerging media channels and local community involvement.